- We'll continue to offer emergency repairs only, which includes: no heating or hot water, total loss of power, major leaks, broken toilets (if no other toilet), blocked drains and major structural damage.
- From 26th May we will be aiming to increase the range of repairs we can provide, and we will work with our contractors to understand which ones are ready to provide more services safely.
- We’ll be communicating with each of our co-ops separately as services may differ depending on the contractors used and the management services we provide
- We ask that you still phone to book your repair rather than use our online appointment system. If you or anyone in your household have symptoms of Coronavirus or if you’re self-isolating, please let us know at the time of booking.
- Please keep your communal areas clear to reduce the fire risk. Our team is still here to help. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 166 2608.
- If you have any concerns about your rent, please get in touch and we’ll talk you through any support we can offer. We will continue to look for ways to support our most vulnerable customers.
- Our offices at Teddington and at our co-ops are still closed and our team is currently working from home. This will be reviewed on a month by month basis.
We'll continue to listen carefully to Government advice and advise you to keep checking in to www.coophomes.coop where we'll keep you updated with further changes.