A message to our residents
Whilst we're striving to run our operations normally your health and safety are our top priorities and at the heart of every decision we make. We believe it’s critical to do our part to help reduce the transmission of COVID-19 and abide by Public Health England's directive to restrict travel for essential journeys only. To protect residents, our contractors and our employees, here are some of the steps we’re taking to protect everyone in this ever-evolving situation:
- We're working tirelessly to make sure that our services remain available when you want them, and are delivered in the safest way possible.
- Our team is available to answer any questions you may have.
- Customers and residents can still contact us by phone as normal.
- Our email addresses at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com are still in operation and will be monitored by the team throughout the day as normal
- As of 24th March we will be offering emergency repairs ONLY
- Services to co-ops are subject to change depending on the availability of preferred contractors.
- We are diligently following Government and Public Health England guidance and best practices.
- If Co-ops decide to still hold regular meetings we will ensure papers are delivered electronically and we will be happy to join meetings by phone or video link.
- We will keep our website updated with any news or changes to service delivery.
We are equally committed to taking care of our employees:
- We're providing emergency paid time off to enable team members to self-isolate if necessary.
- We're asking our people to refrain from travel unless critical and restrict home visits
- We're providing resources to help employees modify how they work, including flexible schedules for caregivers and remote work wherever possible.
- Our office building in Teddington has now closed to all of the companies who work from it.
We will keep residents and customers updated if the situation or the current advice changes. We fully appreciate that many of you will have specific questions so, if you have anything you would like to discuss please email or call and we will try our utmost to help & support you.
* Please note that the emergency out of hours service is also affected and we regret that you should expect delays and a longer waiting time for any emergency calls between 5.15pm and 9am and at weekends.