Repairs service update
Repairs Service update - Emergencies only
As the majority of our housing stock is within Tier 4 we must unfortunately restrict repairs services to protect you and our contractors until further notice
- We'll continue to offer emergency or very urgent repairs only, which includes: no heating or hot water, total loss of power, major leaks, broken toilets (if no other toilet), blocked drains and major structural damage or any situation which poses an imminent threat to life, danger of serious injury or major damage to the property.
- We’ll continue to carry out any Health and Safety compliance activity and would ask residents who share communal entrances to keep them clear of obstruction or personal goods.
- We’ll be in touch with any customers who already had appointments for non-emergency repairs this week.
- Please do not use Fixflo to report an emergency repair but call us on 020 3166 2608.
- If you or anyone in your household have symptoms of Coronavirus or if you’re self-isolating, please let us know at the time of booking.
Our offices at Teddington and at our co-ops are still closed and our team is currently working from home. This is being constantly reviewed.
We'll continue to listen carefully to Government advice and advise you to keep checking in to www.coophomes.coop where we'll keep you updated with further changes.
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.
Published 21st December 2021. Reviewed 4th January 2021